Apply ForListing & Incubation
Apply For Listing
In order to provide more high-quality investment options while protecting the interests of our customers We always welcome tokens or coins with great potential to submit applications for listing on iMoose
If your project is at the pre-ICO stage or you want to provide an IEO on iMoose for your coin or token, fill in the request from below
Apply for incubation
iMoose is not just a trading platform, we have a mission to discover, incubate and build partnerships with initiative blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
If you are technology experts and have a feasible business idea, but lack marketing resources and skills, we can connect you with top marketing teams
If you are a marketing expert with the required marketing resources and skills, and have an amazing business idea, yet lack the technical skills required, we can connect you with technology geniuses.
For projects that show outstanding potential, we can provide opportunities from either 3rd party or direct investment.
Have a working product?
if you are looking to secure invest to scale your growth, apply for partnership investment opportunities.
iMoose strives to make the listing process simple, transparent and fair.
There are no up-front costs with listing a token or coin on iMoose, go to explain costs.
Terms & Conditions
In order to ensure that our customers have access to the highest quality tokens and coins, The following scenarios will trigger a full internal review of a assets - during this period trading of the asset will be suspended leading to immediate delisting if the token or coin no longer meets the high standard expected by our customers.
- The asset issuer attempts to conceal information regarding events or spread misinformation that may seriously affect the price and associated risk.
- The asset issuer is suspected of illegal activities such as false advertising, money laundering, fraud or pyramid schemes.
- Trading volume for the asset fails to reach US $20,000 or equivalent assets for 15 consecutive days.
- Associated risk of the asset is increased due to security vulnerability discovery, theft or unannounced issuance.
- The asset issuer is suspected of serious market manipulation.
- The asset issuer's values, ethics or mission no longer aligns with that of iMoose.
- the asset issuer is dissolved or has a major organisation or business model restructuring, such as a change of core members.
- iMoose reserves the right to suspend trading and delist any asset that we feel no longer provides sufficient value or presents high risk to our customers.