How to reset Google 2FA?
If you want to reset your iMoose account's Google Authentication settings please follow the below steps:
1. After entering your email address and password on the login page, click "Lost Your Google Authenticator?" on the Google Authentication page.
2. If you still have your Google 2FA backup key, you can reset it quickly as explained in the link 'Visit tutorial'. Otherwise, click 'confirm the application reset'.
3. An email will be sent to your registered email address. Please click 'Confirm Reset' to proceed.
4. If your account has passed level 2 verification, or if you have never made a deposit into your account, please skip to Step 5.
Otherwise, please input the iMoose deposit address of the latest coin you deposited into your account.
Note: If you've forgotten the deposit address, please go to the wallet or exchange you withdrew from and check the transaction you made when you deposited the funds into your iMoose account.
If you still can't provide the correct deposit address, please click "Try another way." The system will ask you some random security related questions. If you fail to do so (within three attempts), your account will be locked for two hours.
5. On the following page, click "Start ID verification"
Please choose the country your ID was issued in:
Choose how you will upload your ID:
Upload the front of your ID card, passport, or driving license:
(personal details must be shown clearly and legible)
Upload the rear of your ID
Upload a photo of yourself holding a handwritten note.
The note must include the following text: iMoose + Reset Google + (current date YYYY/MM/DD)
6. After the photos being submitted successfully, you will receive an email for facial verification confirmation. Please get through the verification link in the email to start your facial information recognition.
7. Please click "Begin Verification" to enter the verification page, you can verify 5 times within 24 hours. If you failed the verification procedure for 5 consecutive times, please wait for 24 hours to click the Facial verification email.
8. Please click "PC Authentication" and according to the tips in the webpage: Authorize the webpage the usage of camera and execute corresponding operations, complete the verification and wait for the inspection.
9. If you cannot pass the facial verification by web page on PC client, you can also try to go through the process by scanning the QR code with 'iMoose' APP.
10. Open your iMoose APP in your phone and find the 'support', then scan the QR code to finish the facial verification(make sure you've already installed the latest version of your iMoose APP)
11. Please follow the steps in your phone to finish the facial verification. Once you finished, please be patient and wait for the result. The result will be sent to your mailbox. Kindly check.