Fees as low as 0%
Our dynamic fee schedules are volume-based: the more you trade, the less you pay.
Get to know the fee schedules. Our fee schedules are volume-based: the more total volume you trade in your account, the lower your fee on subsequent trades.
iMoose uses a maker-taker fee schedule with volume incentives based on your activity in the past 30 days.
Our fee schedules are built to encourage traders to engage with the market and to drive maximum liquidity.
|$50,001 - $100,000||0.16%||0.16%|
|$100,001 - $250,000||0.12%||0.12%|
|$250,001 - $500,000||0.08%||0.08%|
|$500,001 - $1,000,000||0.04%||0.04%|
Other fee considerations:
- Fees are charged on a per-trade basis.
- Fees are calculated as a percentage of the trade's quote currency volume (by default). Certain pairs allow the fee to be calculated based on the trade's base currency, which can be specified when ordering using the Fee Currency option.
- User fee volume levels are measured using the equivalent market value of the listed "Fee Volume Currency" at the time of the trade. Note that this currency may be different from the pair's base or quote currency.
- User fee volume levels are measured and applicable for trades occurring in the last 30 days only.
- Discount tiers are assessed after every trade, so you get your discounts when you earn them.
- Our volume-based discounts are designed to be attainable so investors of all sizes are rewarded for their trades.
- If you're not a frequent trader but you do big volume, consider our OTC service for a more cost-effective, personal experience.
Low fees for both makers and takers.
Almost all of our cryptocurrency pairs follow the same fee schedule, which incentivizes market makers to increase liquidity - meaning it's easier for you to execute trades at the price you want. The exception is the stablecoin Tether (USDT), which initially has slightly higher maker fees, however we charge no fees for this currency at volumes of over one million.